santa baby

I didn't want to post Elena's Christmas pictures until everyone got their cards in the mail. It would have ruined the fun of opening the card. Right? Make sure you have plenty of help when you attempt to take the picture of a one year old. It took four people about half an hour to get that picture. Dave was the one who kept putting the hat back on when Elena pulled it off, Chris held the backdrop behind her, Nana was the one who made her laugh, and I took the pictures. Frank was also there and helped with his own special distraction techniques. It was quite an ordeal, but it was worth it. I love the way the pictures turned out. Here are a couple more.


I knew Elena has been doing some teething with her molers coming through, but I just noticed that one of her eye teeth had also come through. I had no clue that she would be getting those already. So I did some further probing, which Elena just loves, and realized all four eye teeth have come through. Wow, no wonder she's been so crabby. Or at least I'm hoping I can blame her crabbiness on that. I hope that for now we can be done with the whole teething process and start sleeping throught the night again. She's only got four more teeth to get to her twenty tooth total and those are her two year molers. Although, considering all of her other teeth came in early, those probably will too. Probably at eighteen months or something. At least I have something to look forward to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home