bisone family

Chris and Dianna's blog to keep the family updated on our life with Elena.

9.22.2006

bling

Elena had to go to the dentist. She's only ten months old, she shouldn't have to go to the dentist yet. One of her front teeth wasn't formed correctly and came in with a little dip in it. It was so thin in one spot that it got a hole in it and eventually part of the tooth broke off. So off to dentist we went. In order to prevent more damage, a silver band was cemented to her tooth. I was horrified. My perfect little baby girl with a big, shiny, rapper/gangster/hiphop silver front tooth? Sigh. Then I realized she is way too young for any other little ten month olds to tease her for being different. The dentist said when she gets a little older a white crown can be put over it and it won't be so noticeable. So I guess I'm okay with it. It doesn't bother Elena so I shouldn't let it bother me either. At least it always gives me something to talk about when she smiles at someone. Just call her E-diddy.

playing with mama's new gigantic knitting needles


on the move... finally crawling!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger