bisone family

Chris and Dianna's blog to keep the family updated on our life with Elena.

8.08.2006

grass



I've heard other mothers say that their babies don't like being in the grass or walking in the grass because it tickles. Elena really likes being in the grass. Maybe that's because her mother doesn't always have a blanket handy to set her on and she just got used to it. Regardless, she likes running her fingers through the blades and pulling pieces out. For some reason she never actually puts the grass in her mouth, but just holds onto it to get a closer look. I love that everything in Elena's eyes is something new and wonderful and I often wish I could look at things that way again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi DiDi,
You write such beautiful pieces about Elena! I am really enjoying your blog.

I bet picking up the grass is good for her "pincer" development...

xo
Lisa

8/10/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Meade Family said...

Wow. Your little baby is sure turning into a precious little "young" girl. I love the picture in your last entry of her looking right at the camera. Boy do I see Mommy. We have been enjoying seeing her blossom from afar.

Laura

8/10/2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger