bisone family

Chris and Dianna's blog to keep the family updated on our life with Elena.

10.12.2006

mirror, mirror on the wall

Elena is definitely the fairest of all. Okay, so the mirror's not really on the wall, but you know what I mean. Being on the move now, Elena found the mirror in our room and spent a lot of time admiring her reflection. She clapped and laughed and even kissed the cute baby she saw. Well, I'm not sure it was really a kiss, but she mushed her mouth all over the mirror. I noticed when I checked Andy and Karen's blog that Isabella is doing the same thing. Elena also now loves baths even more since she figured out how much fun splashing can be. It's a great distraction for her when she's tired and crabby. I just stick her in the tub and she amuses herself for a long time.

I started going back to work recently and I really like the time away. Being at home constantly with a baby can sometimes be hard. You never get a break, unless of course Nana comes over or Elena spends some time at her house. But this past week I worked a lot and I really started to miss Elena. It seemed the only time I saw her was getting her out of bed in the morning and putting her back in bed when I got home. So having a couple days off this week was great. She is so much more fun now that she crawls and interacts more.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kilps Family said...

We sure have some silly babies, don't we? Looks like you're having lots of fun!

10/13/2006 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger