bisone family

Chris and Dianna's blog to keep the family updated on our life with Elena.

9.27.2006

grandma and grandpa

Elena is the luckiest girl ever, she has three sets of grandparents! The weekend before last (I'm really slow in my blogging) we enjoyed a wonderful day with Grandma and Grandpa Bisone. We had a great time catching up with them and Elena got to show off all her new tricks. She did lots of talking and standing and even some spitting for them. Elena even got some cute dresses to wear. We plan to get together a lot more in the near future.

Elena took her first crawling steps forward (she was going backwards quite a bit) on Saturday and now she's officially crawling everywhere. Yesterday, while she was playing in the living room, I ran to the bathroom and when I came out, she was already halfway there to meet me. It was so adorable! I have to be really careful about keeping her away from the dog toys, though, she thinks they are toys for her to play with.

Elena also got another new tooth over the weekend. The upper right molar just poked through on Sunday and the others are following closely behind. You would think she would be able to eat just about anything now, but she's being very picky about what she'll eat. Part of it has to do with the cold she's had this past week, but I'm really hoping it's not the start of being a picky eater.

I love shopping for girl clothes! I was really excited when the weather got cold because that meant shopping for new clothes. Mom and I had lots of fun picking out fall clothes and we even picked up some summer clothes that were on clearance for Elena to wear next year. I'm already thinking about her 1st birthday so I hope everyone will keep the weekend after her birthday open for a little party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger